- Must have computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals externally and internally at all levels of the organization.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business and operational needs.
- Work with Square One’s President &/C.E.O. and Board of Directors in a professional and responsive manner.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, and department activities for the President & C.E.O. and members of the Executive Team.
- Documenting minutes of each Board and Sub-Committee meeting.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls.
- Open mail for the President and determine level of priority.
- Answer phone, takes message or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions on behalf of the President & CEO.
- Assist the President/C.E.O. in the management of his/her schedule
- Manage I/T and Facilities Help Desk
- Oversee new hire Workstation and Phone set up.
- Assists in Administrative reception/support staff responsibilities at the Corporate office
- Develop, manage and retain inventory of agency supplies in terms of administrative office supplies, products, goods and resources.
- Along with the Finance Department, develop purchasing strategies for ensuring best business solutions for operational needs.
- Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the President, which may include: coordinating Companywide communications, disseminating information, and organizing company-wide events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Normal business office to include, but not limited to sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling and able to lift up to 50lbs.
High attention and concentration to detail; other demands may include prolonged keyboarding and computer use; able to stare at a computer monitor for long periods of time.
Professional business office setting; may be exposed to dust or other office-related allergens.
To the President/C.E.O.
Please apply in person or by mailing in your resume and cover letter to Square One, 1095 Main Street 2nd Floor; Springfield, MA 01105.
You may also e-mail your resume or cover letter to email@example.com
Square One is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Employer.